Using the laptop when away.

Old May 20th 11, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Using the laptop when away.

The site I'm going to is near a pub/restaurant which has a Hotspot Wi-Fi
does not say it is free on its adverts. I see The Cloud is used.
Anyone any experience of costs involved using this sort of place?
I have also got an O2 dongle I know that to use the O2 network at 15. The
O2 Directory does not list the above Hotspot.
Thanks for any advise as I do find these things complicated.

Old May 20th 11, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea[_2_]

"David" wrote in message ...
The site I'm going to is near a pub/restaurant which has a Hotspot Wi-Fi does
not say it is free on its adverts. I see The Cloud is used.
Anyone any experience of costs involved using this sort of place?
I have also got an O2 dongle I know that to use the O2 network at 15. The O2
Directory does not list the above Hotspot.
Thanks for any advise as I do find these things complicated.
David

Yeah !!

Leave it at home along with the TV and Mobile phone!!

--

DieSea

Old May 20th 11, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"DieSea" wrote in message
"David" wrote in message
The site I'm going to is near a pub/restaurant which has a Hotspot Wi-Fi
does not say it is free on its adverts. I see The Cloud is used.
Anyone any experience of costs involved using this sort of place?
I have also got an O2 dongle I know that to use the O2 network at 15.
The O2 Directory does not list the above Hotspot.
Thanks for any advise as I do find these things complicated.
David

Yeah !!

Leave it at home along with the TV and Mobile phone!!

--

DieSea

Do you leave Wife and Kids at home too?
:-)

Old May 20th 11, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea[_2_]

"DieSea" wrote in message

TeeHee

DieSea

"David" wrote in message

"DieSea" wrote in message
"David" wrote in message
The site I'm going to is near a pub/restaurant which has a Hotspot Wi-Fi does
not say it is free on its adverts. I see The Cloud is used.
Anyone any experience of costs involved using this sort of place?
I have also got an O2 dongle I know that to use the O2 network at 15. The O2
Directory does not list the above Hotspot.
Thanks for any advise as I do find these things complicated.
David

Yeah !!

Leave it at home along with the TV and Mobile phone!!

--

DieSea

Do you leave Wife and Kids at home too?
:-)

OOPs

Sorry , finger trubble

Kids left home 20 years ago

I've tried desperately to get wife to leave home

But after 45+ years I have a feeling "THE WIFE" thinks she MIGHT MISS out on
something

DOUBT IT after 45+ years

--

TeeHee

DieSea

Old May 22nd 11, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
macca

On 2011-05-20 11:54:56 +0100, David said:

The site I'm going to is near a pub/restaurant which has a Hotspot
Wi-Fi does not say it is free on its adverts. I see The Cloud is used.
Anyone any experience of costs involved using this sort of place?
I have also got an O2 dongle I know that to use the O2 network at 15.
The O2 Directory does not list the above Hotspot.
Thanks for any advise as I do find these things complicated.
David

We have a weatherspoons pub near our caravan and I use the wi fi
(cloud) in there. It is fast reliable and most importantly free. You
will need to register a user name and password at the clouds site
before you can use it.