Looking for 6 berth caravan

Old June 6th 11, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike Cole

Default Looking for 6 berth caravan

We are having differculty in finding caravans with the layout we want.
We want a triple bunk with with end or side dinette. The ideal is that
the 5 of us two adults and 3 children still have somewhere to eat.
the only model we can find is the Bailey Ranger 540 S6. Do you know of
any other caravans that will fit our requiements

Mike
Old June 7th 11, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
dave

Hi Mike,
Came across this website
http://www.caravanfinder.co.uk/caravan_layouts.html
lets you `choose your layout and then tells you what is available.
Regards
Dave