Eggs

Old December 26th 03, 04:11 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
Santa K|/le

Default Eggs

Paul Rooney vomited Eggs onto my velour:

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 18:25:48 +0000, Chris Hill
wrote:

Point? Nah, that's no good... you need a nice flat surface, preferably
painted matt black...

So that they, er, absorb the heat..

They're beyond help this lot.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to

"It was a regular (Imber) that started
all this. Easiest thing to do is
to forward Kyle's posts to
and hope
they withdraw his posting rights."

"All I want is to find the
appropriate ISP abuse
addresses for Bernard
and Kyle."

"Having been abused by private email
(I don't regard "thick paddy" as a term
of endearment! )) as well as posting
by Benn I have filed an abuse report
with his ISP."

Patrick Navin, uk.media.dvd

Old December 26th 03, 05:43 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
Paul Rooney

wrote:

Point? Nah, that's no good... you need a nice flat surface, preferably
painted matt black...

So that they, er, absorb the heat..

They're beyond help this lot.

They are indeed, but I'm reluctant to get into a physics thread!
Suffice it to say that radiators tend to be white.

--
Paul
My Lake District walking site (updated 29th September 2003):

Please sponsor me for the London Marathon at:
http://www.justgiving.com/london2004
Old December 26th 03, 08:49 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
Santa K|/le

wrote:

Point? Nah, that's no good... you need a nice flat surface, preferably
painted matt black...

So that they, er, absorb the heat..

They're beyond help this lot.

They are indeed, but I'm reluctant to get into a physics thread!
Suffice it to say that radiators tend to be white.

A fine British tradition that the immigrants are trying to ruin.