FA e-bay: ex Fleetwood Caravans

« sat tv | salut »

Old June 25th 11, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

Default FA e-bay: ex Fleetwood Caravans

Many items which I believe are from the now defunct Fleetwood Caravans
factory are being auctioned off:

http://tinyurl.com/6fhwubz

I think that this link covers most of caravan/motorhome items but there
is other stuff at the top level.

(I've no connection with this firm other than as a potential customer.
No recommendation implied.)
Old June 25th 11, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea[_2_]

"Dougal" DougalATHisKennel.free-online.co.uk wrote in message
Many items which I believe are from the now defunct Fleetwood Caravans
factory are being auctioned off:

http://tinyurl.com/6fhwubz

I think that this link covers most of caravan/motorhome items but there
is other stuff at the top level.

(I've no connection with this firm other than as a potential customer.
No recommendation implied.)

Thanks for the heads up Dougal

However by the time the auction has ended and their P&P charges have been added

IT WOULD BE CHEAPER to go to your local dealer

If there are problems you would have some redress

--

DieSea

Old June 25th 11, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 22:58:27 +0100, "DieSea"
wrote:

"Dougal" DougalATHisKennel.free-online.co.uk wrote in message
Many items which I believe are from the now defunct Fleetwood Caravans
factory are being auctioned off:

http://tinyurl.com/6fhwubz

I think that this link covers most of caravan/motorhome items but there
is other stuff at the top level.

(I've no connection with this firm other than as a potential customer.
No recommendation implied.)

Thanks for the heads up Dougal

However by the time the auction has ended and their P&P charges have been added

IT WOULD BE CHEAPER to go to your local dealer

If there are problems you would have some redress

There is at least one item on there that is now on my watch list that
if it is going to go for peanuts I will have for my spares box. Not a
common fixture on Uk vans and it would be a very expensive item to buy
if the one on my caravan ever went tits up
Bill Lord

e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk
Old June 25th 11, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea[_2_]

"bill lord" wrote in message

There is at least one item on there that is now on my watch list that
if it is going to go for peanuts I will have for my spares box. Not a
common fixture on Uk vans and it would be a very expensive item to buy
if the one on my caravan ever went tits up
Bill Lord

e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk

Hope your keeping well Bill

Half the trouble is the cost they add to P&P

--

DieSea

Old June 26th 11, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 00:28:16 +0100, "DieSea"
wrote:

"bill lord" wrote in message
.. .

There is at least one item on there that is now on my watch list that
if it is going to go for peanuts I will have for my spares box. Not a
common fixture on Uk vans and it would be a very expensive item to buy
if the one on my caravan ever went tits up
Bill Lord

e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk

Hope your keeping well Bill

Half the trouble is the cost they add to P&P

Delivery on that item is 7.50 but if it goes for a song it will be
worth it.