caravan cushions

Old September 7th 11, 02:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default caravan cushions

Can anyone recommend a maker of caravan cushions in the north(ish) of
England, please?

A long time ago I contacted a company in, I think, Derbyshire but
can't find the information now.

Our old caravan really does need new cushions. I made new ones myself
for the even older 'van but I hope that this one will have more use so
I'd like something harder wearing, made for the job.

Thanks in advance,

Mary
Old September 7th 11, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lunar475

Tockfield? http://www.foam.co.uk/

Old September 7th 11, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

http://www.foamcushion.co.uk/

http://www.careavan.org/foam.html

http://www.acefoam.co.uk/

This one used to advertise a lot.

http://www.foamforcomfort.co.uk/

I also can't remember the name of the Derbyshire one - Chesterfield or Leek
areas spring to mind.

Old September 7th 11, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message
,
" writes
Can anyone recommend a maker of caravan cushions in the north(ish) of
England, please?

A long time ago I contacted a company in, I think, Derbyshire but
can't find the information now.

Our old caravan really does need new cushions. I made new ones myself
for the even older 'van but I hope that this one will have more use so
I'd like something harder wearing, made for the job.

Thanks in advance,

Mary

Have a look at this -Morecambe based
http://www.jonic-uk.co.uk/

--
hugh
Old September 7th 11, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On Sep 7, 5:44*pm, "Keith" wrote:
http://www.foamcushion.co.uk/

http://www.careavan.org/foam.html

http://www.acefoam.co.uk/

This one used to advertise a lot.

http://www.foamforcomfort.co.uk/

I also can't remember the name of the Derbyshire one - Chesterfield or Leek
areas spring to " wrote in message

Thank you, Keith, and everyone. I think it must have been Tockwith but looking at prices I think I might buy foam from the Kirkstall place (close to home) and some fabric, possibly from Tockwith. It will pass the winter hours ...

We really can't justify the prices of ready made-to-measure cushions
for two or three weekends a year. for a rapidly diminishing number of
years!

And, Keith, if you're the one who sold us the catalytic heater many
years ago it's still going strong in the little 'van which now lives
permanently on daughter's Welsh farm. I think about you every time I
light it!

Mary

Old September 7th 11, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Thank you, Keith, and everyone. I think it must have been Tockwith but looking at prices I think I might buy foam from the Kirkstall place (close to home) and some fabric, possibly from Tockwith. It will pass the winter hours ...

We really can't justify the prices of ready made-to-measure cushions
for two or three weekends a year. for a rapidly diminishing number of
years!

And, Keith, if you're the one who sold us the catalytic heater many
years ago it's still going strong in the little 'van which now lives
permanently on daughter's Welsh farm. I think about you every time I
light it!

Mary

Sorry, no, that was Neil!

Mary

Old September 7th 11, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 12:48:04 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Thank you, Keith, and everyone. I think it must have been Tockwith but looking at prices I think I might buy foam from the Kirkstall place (close to home) and some fabric, possibly from Tockwith. It will pass the winter hours ...

We really can't justify the prices of ready made-to-measure cushions
for two or three weekends a year. for a rapidly diminishing number of
years!

And, Keith, if you're the one who sold us the catalytic heater many
years ago it's still going strong in the little 'van which now lives
permanently on daughter's Welsh farm. I think about you every time I
light it!

Mary

Sorry, no, that was Neil!

Mary

Indeed it was Mary - good to see you here again - how many years ago
was that?

Neil

Old September 8th 11, 05:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave D[_3_]

" wrote in message

Thank you, Keith, and everyone. I think it must have been Tockwith but
looking at prices I think I might buy foam from the Kirkstall place
(close to home) and some fabric, possibly from Tockwith. It will pass
the winter hours ...

We really can't justify the prices of ready made-to-measure cushions
for two or three weekends a year. for a rapidly diminishing number of
years!

And, Keith, if you're the one who sold us the catalytic heater many
years ago it's still going strong in the little 'van which now lives
permanently on daughter's Welsh farm. I think about you every time I
light it!

Mary

Sorry, no, that was Neil!

Mary

Mary,

If you are the piscatorial Mary that used to be a regular here then
greetings and good to hear from you.

Regards.
Dave

Old September 8th 11, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

Dave D said the following on 08/09/2011 06:35:

Mary,

If you are the piscatorial Mary that used to be a regular here then
greetings and good to hear from you.

Regards.
Dave

And not been the same without you.