Bognor Diary

Old December 26th 03, 04:18 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
Santa K|/le

Default Bognor Diary

Chris Lawrence vomited Bognor Diary onto my velour:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Piers C. Structures wrote:

That's where it goes wrong. I still enjoy smoking. Perhaps there will
come a time when the terror of what it will do to me, how it will kill
me, will overcome the guilty joy of 'just one more' roll-up. Then
again, perhaps not.

I was just in a newsagent's. The red-faced middle-aged bloke in front
of me gasped that he wanted 80 B&H - he could hardly speak! He was a
walking advert for not smoking.

Truly fascinating. Just how do we survive without such enlightening
posts?

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to