Yet Another Killrule (Tony)

« - | - »

Old December 26th 03, 04:30 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
Santa K|/le

Default Yet Another Killrule (Tony)

Craig Oldfield vomited Yet Another Killrule (Tony) onto my velour:

In article , {mike}
burbled happily...

Do they? Don't see it meself.

AIUI, in Germany they have toilets where there's a ledge within, upon
which one's stools lodge so that they can be inspected before being
flushed. You happy bunch are like a little poo-inspecting club, all
clustered round the bog fascinated by the turds on the ledge within
it. And the turds are all hugging themselves and saying "ooh, they're
looking at us"...

Nice analogy

I've heard that somewhere before.

and in some ways appropriate except that when I mention how
many posts hit the bin, I don't even see who posted them never mind the
subjects, if the sad turds want to believe it's them I'm talking about,
that's their problem, not mine.

I've heard that somewhere before.

--

Phil K.