portable sinks

Old February 10th 12, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
seduraed

Default portable sinks

does anyone know where i can et one of these in the uk or something s
similar Reliance Wash 'N Go Portable Sink and Organizer.

thanks
Old February 10th 12, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:10:29 +0000, seduraed
wrote:

does anyone know where i can et one of these in the uk or something s
similar Reliance Wash 'N Go Portable Sink and Organizer.

thanks

I've got a Reliance Wash 'N Go still in it's box in the attic, never
used. Bought it a couple of years back with a view to using it when
tent camping, but so far it's not been used! Interested?

Neil

Old February 11th 12, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
seduraed

Probabally
How much ?
Where are you in Uk ?

Old February 11th 12, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil

wrote:

does anyone know where i can et one of these in the uk or something s
similar Reliance Wash 'N Go Portable Sink and Organizer.

thanks

I've got a Reliance Wash 'N Go still in it's box in the attic, never
used. Bought it a couple of years back with a view to using it when
tent camping, but so far it's not been used! Interested?

Neil

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 19:12:14 +0000, seduraed wrote:

Probabally
How much ?
Where are you in Uk ?

Assuming your email address is valid - you've got mail!

Neil

Old February 12th 12, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
seduraed

Thats brilliant, accepted can you have a look mon to see how much
postage is or I might be able to up and collect. I there a way to PM
you I'd rather not have my pesonal details up on a public newsgroup.
My eail is real as i dont know to spoof them .
..

Old February 12th 12, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 11:27:50 +0000, seduraed
wrote:

Thats brilliant, accepted can you have a look mon to see how much
postage is or I might be able to up and collect. I there a way to PM
you I'd rather not have my pesonal details up on a public newsgroup.
My eail is real as i dont know to spoof them .
.

You've got more mail! Just reply to me through email.

Neil