Yet Another Killrule (Tony)

Old December 26th 03, 04:31 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
Santa K|/le

Default Yet Another Killrule (Tony)

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Yet Another Killrule (Tony) onto
my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Joe
Hutcheon, and I thusly replied:

"Craig Oldfield" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Nice analogy and in some ways appropriate except that when I mention
how many posts hit the bin, I don't even see who posted them never mind
the subjects, if the sad turds want to believe it's them I'm talking
about, that's their problem, not mine.

And the boredom you inflict on others by talking about something so very
tedious is of course, just a bonus.

He's such a pillock.

A fat pillock.

--