Towing mirrors for Peugeot 308

Old March 15th 12, 12:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Towing mirrors for Peugeot 308

Changed car to Peugeot 308 SW Sport Jan 2011 looks like I can't use the
mirrors i have for the last couple of cars, anyone driving a Peugeot and can
tell me make/model of mirrors you bought?

Old March 16th 12, 06:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

"David" wrote in message
Changed car to Peugeot 308 SW Sport Jan 2011 looks like I can't use the
mirrors i have for the last couple of cars, anyone driving a Peugeot and
can tell me make/model of mirrors you bought?

Try the Pyramid "Suck-it-and-See Mirror Twin Pack". I have a Citroen C5 and
had the same problem. Best mirrors I have had in 30 years of caravanning!

Jim

Old March 17th 12, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Jim" wrote in message ...

"David" wrote in message
Changed car to Peugeot 308 SW Sport Jan 2011 looks like I can't use the
mirrors i have for the last couple of cars, anyone driving a Peugeot and
can tell me make/model of mirrors you bought?

Try the Pyramid "Suck-it-and-See Mirror Twin Pack". I have a Citroen C5 and
had the same problem. Best mirrors I have had in 30 years of caravanning!

Jim

Went to my main caravan and he does not stock them.
My next dealer has them at 24.95 each.
Have ordered from a caravan dealer on Ebay at 24.95 a pair delivery free.
Thanks for your help

Old March 17th 12, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , David
writes

"Jim" wrote in message ...

"David" wrote in message
Changed car to Peugeot 308 SW Sport Jan 2011 looks like I can't use
the mirrors i have for the last couple of cars, anyone driving a
Peugeot and can tell me make/model of mirrors you bought?

Try the Pyramid "Suck-it-and-See Mirror Twin Pack". I have a Citroen C5 and
had the same problem. Best mirrors I have had in 30 years of caravanning!

I have a pair. Were OK to begin with but now keep dropping off.
--
hugh