Newsgroup abuse.

Old December 26th 03, 05:35 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
Santa K|/le

Default Newsgroup abuse.

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Newsgroup abuse. onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by ||-| !
|_ |v|_3, and I thusly replied:

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Newsgroup abuse. onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by N14EL
!s 4ionG t0 I I 11 U., and I thusly replied:

"Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip"
wrote in message

Where do I subscribe?

alt.plagerism.****faced.wannabe priests

Newsgroups don't have spaces in them. Apart from the spaces where Chrith
shoves his dick in the vain hope he might get something out of it.

Stupid Nige. Dirty Chrith. Fat Craig. I know the last one was
irrelevant, but I felt better.

Fat Craig is never irrelevant.

Said the baker.

--