Mad World

Old December 26th 03, 04:41 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
Santa K|/le

Default Mad World

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Chris
Hill, and I thusly replied:

It actually sounds "played" rather than manufactured. Listen on
headphones and you can hear fret noise and other slight "imperfections"
which says to me that humans created this record rather than machines.

Poor Chrith. Suckered in by the media again.

How many years have fret noises been on synths? Oooh about ten.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to

"It was a regular (Imber) that started
all this. Easiest thing to do is
to forward Kyle's posts to
and hope
they withdraw his posting rights."

"All I want is to find the
appropriate ISP abuse
addresses for Bernard
and Kyle."

"Having been abused by private email
(I don't regard "thick paddy" as a term
of endearment! )) as well as posting
by Benn I have filed an abuse report
with his ISP."

Patrick Navin, uk.media.dvd

Old December 26th 03, 08:57 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
Santa K|/le

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Santa
K|/le, and I thusly replied:

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Chris
Hill, and I thusly replied:

It actually sounds "played" rather than manufactured. Listen on
headphones and you can hear fret noise and other slight
"imperfections" which says to me that humans created this record
rather than machines.

Poor Chrith. Suckered in by the media again.

How many years have fret noises been on synths? Oooh about ten.

ROTFL! But why can I still tell the difference between synthesised drums
and the real thing?

Because they sound different.

Old December 29th 03, 03:01 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
Philanthropist Kyle

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Santa
K|/le, and I thusly replied:

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Santa
K|/le, and I thusly replied:

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Chris
Hill, and I thusly replied:

It actually sounds "played" rather than manufactured. Listen on
headphones and you can hear fret noise and other slight
"imperfections" which says to me that humans created this record
rather than machines.

Poor Chrith. Suckered in by the media again.

How many years have fret noises been on synths? Oooh about ten.

ROTFL! But why can I still tell the difference between synthesised drums
and the real thing?

Because they sound different.

Why can't they get better samples then?

Dunno. Suppose it's hard to get the ambience you get with real drums.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to

Old December 29th 03, 09:21 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
elyK lihP

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Philanthropist Kyle, and I thusly replied:

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Santa
K|/le, and I thusly replied:

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Santa
K|/le, and I thusly replied:

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Chris Hill, and I thusly replied:

It actually sounds "played" rather than manufactured. Listen on
headphones and you can hear fret noise and other slight
"imperfections" which says to me that humans created this record
rather than machines.

Poor Chrith. Suckered in by the media again.

How many years have fret noises been on synths? Oooh about ten.

ROTFL! But why can I still tell the difference between synthesised
drums and the real thing?

Because they sound different.

Why can't they get better samples then?

Dunno. Suppose it's hard to get the ambience you get with real drums.

Plus real drums don't sound like the synthesised drum beats off the
EastEnders music.

That's a bloke wearing drum pads falling down the stairs.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to

Old December 30th 03, 09:22 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
elyK lihP

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by elyK
lihP, and I thusly replied:

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Philanthropist Kyle, and I thusly replied:

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Santa
K|/le, and I thusly replied:

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Mad World onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Santa K|/le, and I thusly replied:

[...]

I didn't know drum pads came in handy wearable strips these days.

Neither did I, I just nicked it off a comedy show on years ago. Might
have been Punt & Dennis or something. Anyway he was wearing a drum pad
suit.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to

Old December 30th 03, 10:49 PM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
elyK lihP

[...]

Good work. Stealing is wonderful.

Especially when you do it without permission.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to

Old December 31st 03, 02:01 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
elyK lihP

What about without citation?

There's no need to get personal.

--