New killfile path header to be added

Old December 26th 03, 08:44 PM posted to demon.local,uk.media.dvd,uk.rec.caravanning
Santa K|/le

Default New killfile path header to be added

Neil Barker vomited New killfile path header to be added onto my velour:

In article: Sally
writes:

That reminds me, I've lost all my lingerie since my move. If anyone
finds a burgundy teddy in velvet and lace, it's mine.

I have this strange vision of men from Pickfords carrying boxes and
furniture, wearing your lingerie !

I'm beginning to believe those rumours about you. Probably because I
started them.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to