New killfile path header to be added

Old December 26th 03, 08:46 PM posted to demon.local,uk.media.dvd,uk.rec.caravanning
Santa K|/le

Default New killfile path header to be added

Craig Oldfield vomited New killfile path header to be added onto my
velour:

In article ,
burbled happily...

Have a good un Sally.

Well I was. I'm just trying to work out what else can go wrong before
the end of this year. Perhaps if I just take to my bed for the next
week I can escape unscathed.

Hear that scratching at the door? That's Chris that is.

Or your wife.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to