Its Time !!

Old December 27th 03, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Southern Kiwi

Default Its Time !!

To pack the caravan and head to the wilderness for our summer holiday!

YIPEEEEE!!!!!

--
Cheers
Southern Kiwi

Old December 27th 03, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stuart Bell

Southern Kiwi wrote:

To pack the caravan and head to the wilderness for our summer holiday!

YIPEEEEE!!!!!

Considering the weather in the UK atm, I think that's a very hurtfull
comment! ;-)

Stuart
--
Spamfritterspam exists only in the world of the address
harvesting spam bot. Try stuartsmacs at the same domain
Old December 27th 03, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DC

"Stuart Bell" wrote in message
ipex.com...
Southern Kiwi wrote:

To pack the caravan and head to the wilderness for our summer holiday!

YIPEEEEE!!!!!

Considering the weather in the UK atm, I think that's a very hurtfull
comment! ;-)

Stuart
--

com'n

Lets think on the bright side , them down unner are heading for winter ,
we've had our shortest day , summer here we come !!

Anyway who needs summer to caravan !

Happy New Year All

DeeSee

Old December 27th 03, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

Stuart Bell wrote:
Southern Kiwi wrote:

To pack the caravan and head to the wilderness for our summer
holiday!

YIPEEEEE!!!!!

Considering the weather in the UK atm, I think that's a very hurtfull
comment! ;-)

Stuart

time to hook up and drive to NZ then ;o)

--
Steve Parry

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

http://wrexhamseals.tripod.com

Old December 28th 03, 08:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Al Stevenson

In message .com,
Stuart Bell writes
Southern Kiwi wrote:

To pack the caravan and head to the wilderness for our summer holiday!

YIPEEEEE!!!!!

Considering the weather in the UK atm, I think that's a very hurtfull
comment! ;-)

Stuart

At least the days are getting longer!
--
Al Stevenson
Remove .SPAMTRAP to reply.
Old December 28th 03, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Southern Kiwi wrote:

To pack the caravan and head to the wilderness for our summer holiday!

YIPEEEEE!!!!!

Considering the weather in the UK atm, I think that's a very hurtfull
comment! ;-)

Considering the paucity of wilderness in UK too :-)

Mary

Stuart