le Brasilia camp site info

Old December 28th 03, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Kevin Murphy

Default le Brasilia camp site info

Thinking of visiting Le Brasilia camp site near Canet SW France with my
caravan next summer.
Anyone with any feedback on the site would be appreciated

Old December 28th 03, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

Kevin Murphy wrote:
Thinking of visiting Le Brasilia camp site near Canet SW France with
my caravan next summer.
Anyone with any feedback on the site would be appreciated

Kevin you've asked this three times now ... if/when someone responds to
your request they will. ;o)

--
Steve Parry

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

http://wrexhamseals.tripod.com

Old December 28th 03, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:43:16 -0000, "Kevin Murphy"
wrote:

Thinking of visiting Le Brasilia camp site near Canet SW France with my
caravan next summer.
Anyone with any feedback on the site would be appreciated

Give folks a bit of time, your first post was only at 2 this afternoon
and for something like this you need to find someone who has been
there which restricts the choice of people to answer you.

(remove the spam to reply)
Old December 29th 03, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Budgie

"Kevin Murphy" wrote in message
| Thinking of visiting Le Brasilia camp site near Canet SW France with my
| caravan next summer.
| Anyone with any feedback on the site would be appreciated

Stayed there a couple of years ago. Large, very busy. Nice plots with little
hedges round them.
Unfortunately, we were sited next to plots used for temporary bar staff etc
who came off shift every night at 2am and then sat round drinking, laughing
etc.
Complained to management - no action. Complained to Caravan Club - no
action. Left site!

Budgie

Old December 29th 03, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alun Jenkins

Have been there three times now.
This year we are having a change.
1) its a big site but does not seem so.
2) when it rains it really rains (we got caught in a huge thunderstorm there
in 2002) site flooded to a depth of about 6 ins but
cleared quickly
3) beach good but dusty
4) resturant is greatly improved but still not the best
5) pool nice
6) lots os tour operators if thats a problem for you
7) Its becoming quite expensive

Any more q's email me at
news (at) yllain (full stop!) com