Something for a grinding weekend, sir?

Old December 27th 03, 02:53 AM posted to demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd
Santa K|/le

Default Something for a grinding weekend, sir?

N14EL !s 4ionG t0 I I 11 U. vomited Something for a grinding weekend,
sir? onto my velour:

"JF" wrote in message
In message , "N14EL !s
4ionG t0 I I 11 U." writes

"JF" wrote in message

Take a look at http://tinyurl.com/268lr

This price is just plain silly. {JF]

--
James Follett. Novelist. Callsign G1LXP
http://www.jamesfollett.dswilliams.co.uk http://www.marjacq.com

9.99!!! I'm gonna have one of those babies!!!!

Why not spend your money on a proper mail program? With the exception of
the abortion you're using, they grind sig files off the end of
follow-ups. Or you could download the self-installation program QuoteFix
that fixes several problems. {jF;

I do have to agree on that point, I'm looking at X-news, any good?

Surely if you're looking at it you've already downloaded it.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to

"It was a regular (Imber) that started