Wondering if anyone can help me !

Old July 10th 18, 07:20 PM
Callum Callum is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up Wondering if anyone can help me !

Hi all,

I have a couple of things I need answered if possible.

1. I have a Ford Focus 2012 1.6 Diesel Zetec S

(What would be the most I could tow)

2. My driveway is not the biggest, from house to pathway is 22feet so I would need to know the best to go for with that in mind. But I can fit my car along side a caravan when I get one so I will have the full 22ft to use.

3. I would be looking for a cheap starter caravan preferably 4 berth what models should I be looking at for best quality for budget max 2500

4. What is the best budget towbar too get fitted to my car for towing?

5. I do have a C+E Licence which entitles me to tow with a car also so I have piece of mind with that.

Also if anybody is towing with a focus please can I see some pics of yours? Would be much appreciated

Please help?

Thanks
Old July 14th 18, 02:53 PM
Callum Callum is offline
Junior Member

Surely someone can help me out?
Old July 14th 18, 02:54 PM
Callum Callum is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
[...]

Somebody must be able to help me out please?