Caravanning web site

Old December 29th 03, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Graham Trimmer

Default Caravanning web site

http://www.bobanddenise.co.uk/index.htm

I'm still not sure if this is a wind up. If not, they are the sort who give
the rest of us a bad name!

Old December 29th 03, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ophelia

"Graham Trimmer" wrote in message
http://www.bobanddenise.co.uk/index.htm

I'm still not sure if this is a wind up. If not, they are the sort who

give
the rest of us a bad name!

I can't see how deliberately holding up traffic in this way can help us. It
could infuriate other road users who might othewise be tolerant

Ophelia

Old December 29th 03, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
MikeE

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:14:12 +0000, Graham Trimmer wrote:

http://www.bobanddenise.co.uk/index.htm

I'm still not sure if this is a wind up. If not, they are the sort who give
the rest of us a bad name!

I agree - it must be a wind-up. Looking at their 'guestbook' they've
caught quite a few ...

-
MikeE
Old December 29th 03, 11:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
klyne

--
ts
"Graham Trimmer" wrote in message
http://www.bobanddenise.co.uk/index.htm

I'm still not sure if this is a wind up. If not, they are the sort who

give
the rest of us a bad name!

Graham

At first I was not sure but having gone back and had another look they seem
to have added more. I wonder if Bob is someone's unsuspecting Father/Father
in Law? You notice there is no picture of Denise and no 'real' picture of
their caravan. The picture could have been taken anywhere. ! If it is a
spoof it is quite an enjoyable one.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site report