I see Phil Kyle ignored that thread...

Old December 29th 03, 02:49 PM posted to demon.local,uk.media.dvd,uk.rec.caravanning
Santa K|/le

Default I see Phil Kyle ignored that thread...

POD {ҿ} vomited I see Phil Kyle ignored that thread... onto my
velour:

While walking in circles and doubting the very ground beneath them on
Sat 27 Dec 2003 12:23:51a, Chris Gould made this startling admission to
all in uk.media.dvd

What I don't understand is why people keep feeling the need to start
new threads about this ****. It's bad enough the group has been
inundated with this **** over the past few months without people
inciting more of it.

I like to toy with third rate pests like this, they don't understand the
meaning of troll, and just need a bitchslap from time to time. He's a
puppet, I start a new thread with his name, he HAS to read it, he can't
help it, his head would explode if he didn't, and it is this
puppetmastery I have over him that makes him my bitch, and he dances to
my tune, he may wander off and bomb the group with his mindless
stupidity, but if I call he comes and that what makes me his master.

Is that why you started a new thread complaining that I hadn't replied
to another thread about me? And was that the same thread where you said
I couldn't resist replying? Oh the Uber-troll has me again!

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to

"It was a regular (Imber) that started