I Actually Don't Mind Phil Kyle - This is a legit post

Old December 29th 03, 04:07 PM posted to demon.local,uk.media.dvd,uk.rec.caravanning
Philanthropist Kyle

Default I Actually Don't Mind Phil Kyle - This is a legit post

Tricky Dicky vomited I Actually Don't Mind Phil Kyle - This is a legit
post onto my velour:

Maybe I am a bit strange but I quite like the idea of someone so sad that
they spend what must be hours of the day trying to wreck this group rather
than going out drinking with mates, shagging women and basically having a
good time

Everytime I am feeling a bit down - on my own - no nice women sucking me off
etc. I shall think of PK and the fact that he is very unhappy

Bless

Tricky

I'm glad my hilarious posts lightens your dreary existence. Personally,
I like to post to usenet, say on Xmas eve, with some sort of excuse as
to why I'm not out on the razzle, such is my concern that complete
strangers may think I'm a loser. Then I like to drink a couple of pints
and drive home, but not before warning the local drunks that the police
are about so they can "safely" drive home while completely sozzled.

Don't worry, I'll be around to cheer you up until the time when you can
afford another blow job.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to