I Actually Don't Mind Phil Kyle - This is a legit post

Old December 29th 03, 04:12 PM posted to demon.local,uk.media.dvd,uk.rec.caravanning
Philanthropist Kyle

Default I Actually Don't Mind Phil Kyle - This is a legit post

guv vomited I Actually Don't Mind Phil Kyle - This is a legit post onto
my velour:

On 24 Dec 2003 19:41:22 GMT, satan
(Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip) wrote:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Tricky
Dicky, and I thusly replied:

Maybe I am a bit strange but I quite like the idea of someone so sad
that they spend what must be hours of the day trying to wreck this group
rather than going out drinking with mates, shagging women and basically
having a good time

Everytime I am feeling a bit down - on my own - no nice women sucking me
off etc. I shall think of PK and the fact that he is very unhappy

Are you Neil Barker?

Are you on crack?

Yes.

--