Im off again....

Old December 29th 03, 04:13 PM posted to demon.local,uk.media.dvd,uk.rec.caravanning
Philanthropist Kyle

Default Im off again....

me vomited Im off again.... onto my velour:

David Harris wrote:
Until the place has dropped its post rate to what it used
to be...

Happy Happy to relevant friends, feel free to contact in
priv.

Ciao,

DH

Another win for the trolls then.
Can people at least just stop posting that they are *leaving*.
It just gives them a hard-on (only thing that can, obviously)

I'd like to thank Nige, Patty Navel, Pod, Tricky Dicky, guv, and Kunt
Hamster. Without them I wouldn't be here today.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to

Old December 29th 03, 09:23 PM posted to demon.local,uk.media.dvd,uk.rec.caravanning
elyK lihP

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Im off again.... onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Philanthropist Kyle, and I thusly replied:

David Harris wrote:
Until the place has dropped its post rate to what it used
to be...

Happy Happy to relevant friends, feel free to contact in priv.

Ciao,

DH

Another win for the trolls then.
Can people at least just stop posting that they are *leaving*.
It just gives them a hard-on (only thing that can, obviously)

I'd like to thank Nige, Patty Navel, Pod, Tricky Dicky, guv, and Kunt
Hamster. Without them I wouldn't be here today.

It's like the Oscars.

But better.

--

Phil K.