Im off again....

Old December 29th 03, 04:14 PM posted to demon.local,uk.media.dvd,uk.rec.caravanning
Philanthropist Kyle

Default Im off again....

N14EL !s 4ionG t0 I I 11 U. vomited Im off again.... onto my velour:

"TheMongKey" wrote in message
"N14EL !s 4ionG t0 I I 11 U." wrote:

I have sent kylie a private e-mail asking politely to stop the ****. If

he
doesn't, I & a few others are going to find the bloke & tell him off. By

the
look of the bloke on his website, he's a ****ing Rampton anyhow.

Does "he" even exist? I can't be the only one to have noticed that "Phil
Kyle" is basically a spoonerism of "kill file".

TMK

Dunno, but his website tells me the blokes ****ed in the head.

And what do your pots tell us Nige? That you're sane? I think not.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to