Messages not appearing

Old July 14th 03, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger M

Default Messages not appearing

I have replied to a couple of postings and also created a new posting.
However, they do not appear on my list? I know at least one has got through
as I had a reply!

Any advice?

Roger

Old July 14th 03, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ophelia

"Roger M" wrote in message
I have replied to a couple of postings and also created a new posting.
However, they do not appear on my list? I know at least one has got

through
as I had a reply!

Might you accidentally have blocked your own mails?

tools - message list - blocked senders list

Ophelia

Old July 14th 03, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike Williams

It could be a fault with your ISP's news server. I know that some are quite
bad (AOL in particular are dreadful in this respect) but I'm not sure what
your own BT Internet is like. Try a different ISP, or at least a different
news server. Freeserve is extremely good for rapid and responsive newsgroup
access.

Mike

Old July 14th 03, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Rogers

"Roger M" wrote in message
I have replied to a couple of postings and also created a new posting.
However, they do not appear on my list? I know at least one has got

through
as I had a reply!

Any advice?

Roger

Have a look at this group on Google, I've shortened the link using Tiny.

http://tinyurl.com/gv93

Your posts may be there.

Harry