Boxing Day Hunt

Old December 29th 03, 10:26 PM posted to demon.local,uk.media.dvd,uk.rec.caravanning
elyK lihP

Default Boxing Day Hunt

Chris Hill vomited Boxing Day Hunt onto my velour:

In article , Sally
writes
In article , Chris Hill
writes

Lingerie turned up yet?

No - it appears that I really must have thrown it all out when I moved
house.

Bin-men might have had a shock, then.

The only other option is that I put it somewhere safe as my parents
were helping me to move house.

Ah - they wouldn't approve?

I'm not too worried by the black and cream basques with removable
suspender holders

Fair enough...

but I really do miss my red (wine rather than scarlet) velvet, net and
lace basque with the string behind.

I don't think I've had the pleasure of that acquaintance - have I?

That was an absolute banker, never failed.

An absolute what?

I'm just going to have to go shopping - anyone know any decent
lingerie shops online? John Lewis and M&S were sadly disappointing.

For the classier, albeit pricier end of the market;
http://www.agentprovocateur.com/
http://www.classy-lingerie.co.uk/

If you're feeling a bit more daring;
http://www.forbiddenfruitlingerie.co.uk/
http://www.showall.co.uk/

That might keep you going for a bit...

I bet you've ordered loads from that little lot.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to