Boxing Day Hunt

Old December 29th 03, 09:27 PM posted to demon.local,uk.media.dvd,uk.rec.caravanning
elyK lihP

Default Boxing Day Hunt

JK vomited Boxing Day Hunt onto my velour:

In message , Sally
writes
In article , Chris Hill
writes

I was thinking that dl was remarkably quiet and that this was a tad
inconvenient when I've actually got the whole week off. But it seems
like few of us rise to that particular bait anymore - it needs a
rather inventive twist so we don't just trot out the normal arguments.
I thought the guns v gulls showed promise but then Neil spoilt in by
using a smilie.

[to Chris Hill]

Shall we flirt so in two days time someone suggests we get a room - we
haven't done that for a month or two

At my age I've no time for flirting.

If the answer to the question 'fancy a shag' is negative it's
very quickly move on to the next one.

Bet your feet are sore.

--

Phil K.