Best Motorhome for 1000?

Old December 30th 03, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
vlg2

Default Best Motorhome for 1000?

Hi all. I really fancy the motorhome scene and have 1000 to spend. Where
can I find out what to buy with this. Can I get something with a toilet and
a shower? What do you recommend?

Old December 30th 03, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:16:03 +0000 (UTC), vlg2 wrote:

Hi all. I really fancy the motorhome scene and have 1000 to spend. Where
can I find out what to buy with this. Can I get something with a toilet
and
a shower? What do you recommend?

A bucket and a Tent!

--
Roy

Surrounded and protected by Mailwasher, Spampal & Newsgroup Filters - I
don't get many messages!

Old December 30th 03, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Darren Jarvis

Hi all. I really fancy the motorhome scene and have 1000 to spend. Where
can I find out what to buy with this. Can I get something with a toilet

and
a shower? What do you recommend?

If a grand is all you've got then you'd be better off looking for a second
hand caravan (assuming you already have a suitable tow vehicle). If you do
find a motorhome for that amount then expect it to be old and probably an
MOT failure - fine if you can do the work yourself but best left alone if
not.

If you don't want a caravan then a grand will buy you a nice trailer
tent/folding camper/whatever-they're-called-this-year...

Darren

Old December 30th 03, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Keating

See your local Pikey he might nick you one :-). Other than that a clapped
out Transit conversion with the floor on the road.