117 from 411

Old December 30th 03, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris Ward

Default 117 from 411

Spam news mails - bye bye until someone sorts this out

Enough is enough

Chris
--
General remote signature - I run on ARM power.

Old December 30th 03, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Chris Ward" wrote in message
Spam news mails - bye bye until someone sorts this out

Enough is enough

Chris

Sorry about that. I enjoy the group so much that I haven't time to count
anything.

But if you go how will you know when it's to your satisfaction? Only those
of us who stay will :-)

Mary

Old December 31st 03, 07:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:45:46 +0000, Chris Ward
wrote:

| Spam news mails - bye bye until someone sorts this out
|
| Enough is enough

That way leads eventually to the death of usenet :-(

--
Dave Fawthrop Killfile and Anti Troll FAQs
at http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile.

Old December 31st 03, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sigmund

"Chris Ward" wrote in message
Spam news mails - bye bye until someone sorts this out

What do you mean 'someone'? There isn't anyone, we all must do it for
ourselves. Just BLOCK SENDER - it's quick, it's simple and it works fine.
When I came here today my newreader said there were 148 messages waiting.
As soon as I clicked on the ng good old Block Sender went to work and within
10 seconds (one swallow of my coffee) the number of messages was down to 50.
If the trolls change their ids, as they do, it's no problem as with a couple
of clicks they are added to BS and are history again.

Enough is enough

Don't let a few (easily managed) posts by immature bored schoolboys drive
you away?