Wot JK's missing.

Old December 30th 03, 10:55 PM posted to demon.local,uk.media.dvd,uk.rec.caravanning
elyK lihP

Default Wot JK's missing.

Neil Barker vomited Wot JK's missing. onto my velour:

In article: tony kelly
writes:

(SNIP - an all too typical tale these days)

It would seem that, we have been abandoned to our own devices by a
police force too busy chasing motorists. If it has come to this the
authorities can whistle for Council Tax.

Yup, you got it. Why on earth should plod have to actually get off their
arses and do some work, when they can just erect GATSO after GATSO and
watch the money roll in ?

You might like to look at the BBC Radio 4 Today program's WWW site at:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/vote/info5.shtml

They've got an MP, Stephen Pound, to put forward a private member's bill on
whatever new law gets voted for by the people who look at the WWW site. The
one that seems to be head and shoulders above the rest is:-

"The the right to defend your home from intruders, as if this is an attack
upon yourself. The law should be changed so that home owners, upon
discovering an intrusion in their property, have the right to fully defend
themselves and their family by whatever means are necessary"

Gets my vote, 100 percent.

Yes, I vote Neil for have-a-go-hero. Hopefully he'll get shot by his own
gun.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to

Old December 31st 03, 12:13 AM posted to demon.local,uk.media.dvd,uk.rec.caravanning
elyK lihP

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip vomited Wot JK's missing. onto my velour:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by elyK
lihP, and I thusly replied:

writes:

[...]

ROTFL. What a ****. Obviously he likes the sound of murdering someone.

Seriously though, the stats say most people who use a gun to defend
their home end up being shot by the intruder using it.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle.thrill.to

Old December 31st 03, 03:05 AM posted to demon.local,uk.media.dvd,uk.rec.caravanning
elyK lihP

writes:

[...]

Could be poetic justice then.

LOL