at the end of your tether!

« - | - »

Old December 31st 03, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
M.H. Greaves.

Default at the end of your tether!

I do hope everyone has made sure their caravan is safe and sound before the
winds really get up (Mine's tethered down with straps and hooks in the
ground), make sure the caravan cover is well secured!
By the way, A happy new year to you all!! all the best for 2004!!

Old December 31st 03, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"M.H. Greaves." wrote in message
I do hope everyone has made sure their caravan is safe and sound before

the
winds really get up (Mine's tethered down with straps and hooks in the
ground), make sure the caravan cover is well secured!
By the way, A happy new year to you all!! all the best for 2004!!

Good advice, although it's not windy here yet. Couldn't see the caravan this
morning though, everything was white. Camouflage!

I wonder if we'll get round to that ng meet in 2004? Could be a group
resolution to get something arranged ...

Mary

Old December 31st 03, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Budgie

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
| I wonder if we'll get round to that ng meet in 2004? Could be a group
| resolution to get something arranged ...

Invite the trolls. A lonely CL somewhere, I think . . .

Budgie

Old December 31st 03, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Budgie" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
| I wonder if we'll get round to that ng meet in 2004? Could be a group
| resolution to get something arranged ...

Invite the trolls. A lonely CL somewhere, I think . . .

I can't be bothered with trolls. The ones in this ng were buried long ago.

Mary

Budgie

Old December 31st 03, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Al Stevenson

In message , Budgie
writes
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
| I wonder if we'll get round to that ng meet in 2004? Could be a group
| resolution to get something arranged ...

Invite the trolls. A lonely CL somewhere, I think . . .

I'll be there - with a big club!

Happy New Year to all!
--
Al Stevenson
Remove .SPAMTRAP to reply.
Old January 1st 04, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Freddy Splinge

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
I can't be bothered with trolls. The ones in this ng were buried long ago.

O c'mon Mary, you don't appreciate them that's all.

Please allow me an advert -

From: Harry Bloomfield
I have the address to
which to make further complaints. If anyone wants a copy of the address
to which to make any future complaints, I will be happy to forward it
on request by email.

So c'mon people, get posting, new years resolution maybe?
I'm sure Harry will be only too pleased to dish-out the addy.

Old January 1st 04, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:26:51 -0000, "M.H. Greaves."
wrote:

| I do hope everyone has made sure their caravan is safe and sound before the
| winds really get up (Mine's tethered down with straps and hooks in the
| ground), make sure the caravan cover is well secured!
| By the way, A happy new year to you all!! all the best for 2004!!

Mine is surrounded by windbreaks: houses, trees, hedges etc. so it has
never even rocked badly in a gale. Good if you have them, but difficult
to organise.

Dave F

Old January 2nd 04, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
M.H. Greaves.

Well, i had a chance to go out to the storage yard where my caravan is; and
all's well!, It hasnt budged even a millimetre! Actually the yard is on the
sheltered side of a hill and all the winds seem to miss this part, plus
there are amny BIG trees around but far enough away not to do any damage to
the caravans.