help electrics

Old January 2nd 04, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
cc.bailey

Default help electrics

I have just taken my new compass corona 524 and have come up with a small
problem can anyone help.
It has two mains plugs inside the van which were working fine but now there
is no power everything else works off the mains.
Any ideas have checked the trips and everything I could think of.

Thx

Chris

Old January 3rd 04, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

I am no expert but I would suggest that you disconnect from the mains and
then do a continuity check on both positive and neutral wires going from the
circuit breaker to the sockets, if on a ring then also from them to the
breaker.
I assume that you have power on the load side of the circuit breaker.