water container

Old January 3rd 04, 01:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
in2minds

Default water container

I'm looking for a water container, not the usual gery can type but
similar to a large oil drum just on a smaller scale and made of plastic.
something around 50 litres or 2 x 25 litres would do.

does anyone know of a supplier, preferably online or in south wales ?

thanks
Les

Old January 3rd 04, 07:03 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"in2minds" wrote in message
I'm looking for a water container, not the usual gery can type but
similar to a large oil drum just on a smaller scale and made of plastic.
something around 50 litres or 2 x 25 litres would do.

does anyone know of a supplier, preferably online or in south wales ?

Aquarolls, 29L and 40L.
www.towsure.com
Any caravan dealer.

Please reply to News Group.

Old January 3rd 04, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
QrizB

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 02:46:51 -0000, "in2minds" wrote:

I'm looking for a water container, not the usual gery can type but
similar to a large oil drum just on a smaller scale and made of plastic.
something around 50 litres or 2 x 25 litres would do.

does anyone know of a supplier, preferably online or in south wales ?

I can't help you with a S. Wales supplier, but Francis Ward Ltd. of
Northampton make some lovely 45-litre polythene kegs for industrial
packaging, at about GBP25 a pop. I'd suggest you try and get a
"Wardrum".

www.francisward.co.uk

--
QrizB

be fooled.
Old January 3rd 04, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
in2minds

thanks QrizB, that looks promising...

Les