Sites around Minehead-Watchet

Old July 14th 03, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin Imber

Default Sites around Minehead-Watchet

Next year we might try this area for a short break - any suggestions and
no-goes

Want near sea and children friendly

Old July 15th 03, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Manders

"Martin Imber" wrote in message
Next year we might try this area for a short break - any suggestions and
no-goes

Want near sea and children friendly

Been a few years since I was there but;
There is a site in Doniford which is right on the beach and is full of the
usual holiday stuff. Very holiday camp type place. Owned by Haven Parks, I
think.
There is also a place just to the south of the A39 about 5 - 10 miles west
of Bridgwater called ?Mill. Not child friendly at all.
When I go to that area, I just turn up and stay on a site I like the look
of. May be more difficult in school holidays though.

John