Back from Doncaster

Old January 3rd 04, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Default Back from Doncaster

Didn't go to bed until 5.30 this morning ... it's been a long time since we
were up as late as that and it's taken its toll of my energies.

We were with caravanning friends who married recently, their wedding was
filmed for telly and we watched the video, very nice too.

But the morning before we went - it seems like weeks ago and it was only
yesterday!) - I was tidying my computer and found a file from the 1999 urc
ng. I don't know why I'd saved the posts but it was interesting to read
them, they dealt with how to stop trolls, spam, nastiness and there was
discussion about starting a moderated group.

There's no new thing under the sun.

Mary

Old January 3rd 04, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
mhlife

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message

Didn't go to bed until 5.30 this morning ... it's been a long time since

we
were up as late as that and it's taken its toll of my energies.

Yet you still appear able to summon up last reserves of that precious
commodity, in order that you can throw yet another shovelful of ****e onto
the newsgroup....remarkable!!

_____________

We were with caravanning friends who married recently, their wedding was
filmed for telly and we watched the video, very nice too.

And this has got *what* to do with caravanning? - sod all, I bet!....

______________

But the morning before we went - it seems like weeks ago and it was only
yesterday!) - I was tidying my computer and found a file from the 1999 urc
ng. I don't know why I'd saved the posts but it was interesting to read
them, they dealt with how to stop trolls, spam, nastiness and there was
discussion about starting a moderated group.

There's no new thing under the sun.

No, indeed, you're still droning on and on and on and on and on and

Old January 3rd 04, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 18:19:13 -0000, "mhlife"
wrote:

Yet you still appear able to summon up last reserves of that precious
commodity, in order that you can throw yet another shovelful of ****e onto
the newsgroup....remarkable!!

That was uncalled for, there is no need for abuse amy more & you will
join the other plonkers in my kill filter.

Lenny

Old January 3rd 04, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy_R

wrote:

Yet you still appear able to summon up last reserves of that precious
commodity, in order that you can throw yet another shovelful of ****e

onto
the newsgroup....remarkable!!

That was uncalled for, there is no need for abuse amy more & you will
join the other plonkers in my kill filter.

You'd better add me to that then but before you do just look at some of the
posts this dreadful woman has made. You will find everywhere you've been,
she's been as well but had a better time. Everything you find difficult she
claims to take in her stride. Everything that frustrated you, she loved.
She even claims to have travelled all round Scotland at all times of the
year and never been bothered by midges, it's probably cos she's so bloody
unpleasant.

She's clearly seeking attention and has no idea when to shut the **** up.
I'm no psychologist but she needs treatment, probably for for an inferiority
complex, that's why she always has to appear on top. She'll probably even
surprise surprise, she's been there before.

Rgds

Andy R

Old January 3rd 04, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:42:19 -0000, "Andy_R"
wrote:

That was uncalled for, there is no need for abuse amy more & you will
join the other plonkers in my kill filter.

You'd better add me to that then

Probably will.

She's clearly seeking attention and has no idea when to shut the **** up.
I'm no psychologist but she needs treatment, probably for for an inferiority
complex, that's why she always has to appear on top. She'll probably even
surprise surprise, she's been there before.

I do not see the need to be so abusive just because you do not like
Mary's posts at least most of them have some relevance to caravaning.

Lenny
(I hate Scotland)
Old January 3rd 04, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
mhlifer

wrote:

Yet you still appear able to summon up last reserves of that precious
commodity, in order that you can throw yet another shovelful of ****e

onto
the newsgroup....remarkable!!

That was uncalled for, there is no need for abuse amy more & you will
join the other plonkers in my kill filter.

___________

I was born and brought up in a Killfile, Brer Fox, born and brought
up.......

Besides, just *what* is it about some posters here - who, possessing ego's
that are bigger than a Winnebago, just *have* to announce importantly that
they are 'Placing you in my killfile'!?

Who do you think cares?.......

Do as you wish, you self important little toad, just don't whine about it.

Old January 3rd 04, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 22:17:57 -0000, "M.H. Greaves."
wrote:

I also kill filed mhlifer and all his aliases!

I kilfile virtually all those who post as trolls but have never
killfiled mhlife, some of his posts are outrageous but easily ignored
but many of his posts are absolute gems of caravanning help.
(remove the spam to reply)
Old January 3rd 04, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 22:17:11 -0000, "M.H. Greaves."
wrote:

I killfiled her long ago!

That is your privelage but I don't killfile anybody who is a
caravanner.

(remove the spam to reply)