peak season & hay fever!

Old January 3rd 04, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
M.H. Greaves.

Default peak season & hay fever!

My worst was really only when i camped under canvas, in a tent, but if i
sleep in the awning, i'm fine!
The only other thing i had was when i left school and got a job on a dairy
farm; the hay, straw, dust, and the animals, set me off, but i worked
through it, and eventually beat it, now i find if my eyes start watering, i
just go and wash them out with cold water and dry them with a clean towle,
and i'm fine. Extra vitamin C helps with it i find, especially the runny
nose bit!
From: "HN"
Subject: Peak Season and Hay fever
Date: 03 January 2004 20:26

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:25:52 -0000, "Lee_D"
ecoat.co.uk wrote:

I get chronic Hay Fever (Grass not tree pollen) and wondered have any

fellow
sufferes found particular locations better for there allergy such as
Scotland or Beach side hols.

Is France more of the same?

Anyone ?

Lee D

Before I found an effective treatment for my hayfever(grass and tree
pollen mainly), I would be looking to get to the west coast(I live in
the Midlands) as soon as the symptoms became unbearable, usually
around the middle of June. This always gave welcome relief, and
sometimes, by the time I returned, the peak concentrations of whatever
affected me the most, would have passed.

Fortunately now I have found a treatment that works for me, and I have
not suffered bad symptoms for years )

Neil

From: "HN"
Date: 03 January 2004 20:26

ecoat.co.uk wrote:

I get chronic Hay Fever (Grass not tree pollen) and wondered have any

fellow
sufferes found particular locations better for there allergy such as
Scotland or Beach side hols.

Is France more of the same?

Anyone ?

Lee D

Before I found an effective treatment for my hayfever(grass and tree
pollen mainly), I would be looking to get to the west coast(I live in
the Midlands) as soon as the symptoms became unbearable, usually
around the middle of June. This always gave welcome relief, and
sometimes, by the time I returned, the peak concentrations of whatever
affected me the most, would have passed.

Fortunately now I have found a treatment that works for me, and I have
not suffered bad symptoms for years )

Neil

The intake of sugar, or more importantly changes in the blood sugar levels
when the body is tired causes hallucinations - medical fact!

It is also an unfortunate statistic that those who are over weight and not
fit are more likely to fall asleep whether driving a car or flying a desk.