Somewhere to site my caravan in Ryton-on Dunmore

Old January 4th 04, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stavella

Default Somewhere to site my caravan in Ryton-on Dunmore

Hi do any of you caravaners know of of somewhere I site my van for 2 nights
while we attend the SCHNAUZER OF GREAT BRITAIN CHAMPIONSHIP DOG SHOW on
sat 27 March 2004 the venue is sports connexion leamington rd Coventry

Regards I Hancock.

Old January 4th 04, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
M.H. Greaves.

if youre in the caravan club, there are two sites nearby, one is at Wythall,
just off the M42 south of b'ham, and the other is at warwick race course.
Wythall is open all year and the race course one opens on 28th march.
hope this helps.