Towing Caravans - Test recently passed

Old January 5th 04, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
LunnBelleyetere

Default Towing Caravans - Test recently passed

Right, lets open up another can of worms ;-) My daughter passed her driving
| test for a car in November 2002. Is she or is she not allowed to tow a
| trailer?
|
| She says not, i say yes, providing it not heavier than car who is right

For tests passed after 1st jan 1997
According to the dvla web site if the towing vehicle does not exceed 3500kg you
can tow up to 750 kg or providing both towing vehicle and trailer combined do
not exceed 3500kg you can tow a trailer up to the unladen weight of the car.
cat B licence