cl website

Old January 5th 04, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
kevin yates

Default cl website

Hi All

Last year I found a web site with just CLs on it, does anyone know this
web site because I cant find it on doing a search.

Kevin

Old January 5th 04, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

Hi All
Last year I found a web site with just CLs on it, does anyone know this
web site because I cant find it on doing a search.
Kevin

http://www.5van.co.uk

Could this be the one?

Pete
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)
http://www.mountainactivitysection.org.uk

Old January 6th 04, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
kevin yates

Thanks Pete

Yes thats the one

Cheers Kevin