Belgian Caravan Sites

Old January 6th 04, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil Barnes

Default Belgian Caravan Sites

Hi all,
I am looking at going to Belgium in August this year. I want to stay around
the Namur area, does anybody know of any sites around this area they can
recommend, or a web site where I can find some info.
I have sent off for the CC Europe guide but I thought I would ask if anyone
had any other info.

TIA
Barno.

Old January 7th 04, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Joe Taylor

http://www.francecamping.com/geores....oun=B&rgn=BG08

Neil,
Hope this will help you.
Joe

Old January 8th 04, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Smith

I have always found the Alan Rogers Good Camps Guide - Europe to be very
good. it's published annually and all the sites are inspected and the
approx half page write up is honest. They do not just give basic details or
seem to pander to advertisers.
Dave

Old January 9th 04, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Kurt Hermans

"Neil Barnes" schreef in bericht
Hi all,
I am looking at going to Belgium in August this year. I want to stay

around
the Namur area, does anybody know of any sites around this area they can
recommend, or a web site where I can find some info.
I have sent off for the CC Europe guide but I thought I would ask if

anyone
had any other info.

TIA
Barno.

Hi there,

try this one : www.eurocampings.net
then Belgium, after that namur (province)

I hope you'll pass a nice holiday in my country,

Kurt