Cheapest Isabella awnings....?

Old January 10th 04, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Simon Hawthorne

Default Cheapest Isabella awnings....?

Hi there
I have scoured the internet looking for an Isabella Minor porch awning
- with fibre poles. Has anyone out there used one? Are the fibre
poles lighter than alloy (I'm assuming they are.....) - and can anyone
recommend a retailer that sells them - at a reasonable price.....
Thanks in advance
Simon
Old January 10th 04, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

Simon Hawthorne wrote:
Hi there
I have scoured the internet looking for an Isabella Minor porch awning
- with fibre poles. Has anyone out there used one? Are the fibre
poles lighter than alloy (I'm assuming they are.....) - and can anyone
recommend a retailer that sells them - at a reasonable price.....
Thanks in advance
Simon

perhaps you need some more scouring ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/3xlwg

--
Steve Parry

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

http://wrexhamseals.tripod.com

Old January 10th 04, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Simon Hawthorne

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:00:48 -0000, "Steve Parry"
wrote:

perhaps you need some more scouring ;o)

Thanks Steve - as I said, I've scoured the internet - and have already
seen that!

I am looking for recommendations..........

Thanks

S.

Old January 10th 04, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:56:00 +0000, Simon Hawthorne
wrote:

Hi there
I have scoured the internet looking for an Isabella Minor porch awning
- with fibre poles. Has anyone out there used one?

The minor porch is approximately the same size as the old Combi 680
porch and I used one for a number of years.

Are the fibre
poles lighter than alloy (I'm assuming they are.....)

I had a Dorema awning with alloy poles after I stopped using the porch
and the poles for that were considerably lighter than the steel poles
I had with the porch. I now have an Isabella awning with the fibre
poles and These are nothing like as light as the alloy poles. As far
as Isabella are concerend your two choices are steel poles which are
very heavy and fibre poles which are somewhat lighter. Of the two I
much prefer the fibre poles, they are just as strong at least as easy
to handle and they do not have to be specially dried off when they get
wet.

- and can anyone
recommend a retailer that sells them - at a reasonable price.....

You may be lucky and find one of last years models somewhere at a
reducedprice but otyer than that the price does not seem to vary from
one dealer to another.

(remove the spam to reply)
Old January 10th 04, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

wrote:

Simon Hawthorne wrote:
Hi there
I have scoured the internet looking for an Isabella Minor porch awning
- with fibre poles. Has anyone out there used one? Are the fibre
poles lighter than alloy (I'm assuming they are.....) - and can anyone
recommend a retailer that sells them - at a reasonable price.....
Thanks in advance
Simon

perhaps you need some more scouring ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/3xlwg

That is a Combi 680 porch with a bid at the moment of 160 I offered
one on here a couple of weeks ago free to a good home, and the offer
still stands. But Steve wanted a Minor porch which is slightly
different in having only the top section connected to the awning rail.

(remove the spam to reply)
Old January 11th 04, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Simon Hawthorne

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:07:30 +0000, bill lord
wrote:

I now have an Isabella awning with the fibre
poles and These are nothing like as light as the alloy poles

Thanks for that Bill - I really expected the fibre poles to be lighter
- ...! I might consider the alloy poles as weight is my main
concern....

Kind regards, Simon
Old January 24th 04, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Emma

Simon Hawthorne wrote in message . ..
Hi there
I have scoured the internet looking for an Isabella Minor porch awning
- with fibre poles. Has anyone out there used one? Are the fibre
poles lighter than alloy (I'm assuming they are.....) - and can anyone
recommend a retailer that sells them - at a reasonable price.....
Thanks in advance
Simon

Hello Simon,

The Isabella Minor is only available with either steel or fibre glass
poles (of which the fibre glass is lighter)

If you specifically wanted alloy poles I can recommend Dorema Porch
awnings as these come as standard with alloy quick system poles which
are very light.

Why not take a look on www.waudbys.co.uk as you can view the ranges
there.

Happy Hunting
Emma
Old January 25th 04, 03:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
fillfillfillfillfillfillphiphilphhihihlfgllf kyryrryekle

Emma retched Cheapest Isabella awnings....? onto my recliner:

[...]

I've got Aluminium Serbs if you want em.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/