repairs to folding portafold caravan

Old January 12th 04, 08:25 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phil

Default repairs to folding portafold caravan

We have a 1950s portafold caravan which needs a structural hinge
repair in fibre glass. I have tried using Davids which had the
strength of cardboard. I would like to know if there is anyone within
say 50 miles of london who could do a real strong job for me
Cheers Phil
Old January 12th 04, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Arc Systems

Are you saying the body needs repair where a metal hinge fits? or is the
hinge grp.
I am surprised David's P40 won't do the job as I have used it many times to
good effect, although perhaps it is not ideal for this job. Just how does it
have the " strength of cardboard" how is it breaking?.

m...