Static Caravan

Old January 12th 04, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Penny Davison

Default Static Caravan

Hello,

Does anyone know of a good static Caravan park near the sea? - it must allow
pets (dogs & cats)

Thanks & Regards

Old January 12th 04, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

Penny Davison wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know of a good static Caravan park near the sea? - it
must allow pets (dogs & cats)

Thanks & Regards

Which bit of the sea - or doesn't it matter?
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old January 12th 04, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:10:40 -0000, "Hitch Lock" wrote:

| In an earlier contribution to this discussion,
| Penny Davison wrote:
|
| Hello,
|
| Does anyone know of a good static Caravan park near the sea? - it
| must allow pets (dogs & cats)
|
| Thanks & Regards

| Which bit of the sea - or doesn't it matter?

Ross Sea OK? ;-)

Old January 12th 04, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"Penny Davison" wrote in message
.. .
Hello,

Does anyone know of a good static Caravan park near the sea? - it must

allow
pets (dogs & cats)

What's your game?
Cabopino isn't bad. Near the beach and lots going on at Marbella-just up the
road.
DaveK.

Old January 12th 04, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

| Which bit of the sea - or doesn't it matter?

Ross Sea OK? ;-)

Cold there, where the frozen fish comes from.
DavK.

Old January 12th 04, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:36:42 -0000, "Penny Davison"
wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know of a good static Caravan park near the sea? - it must allow
pets (dogs & cats)

Thanks & Regards

Ignore the one or two not relevant posts, there will probably be
someone who will answer your question though most of us on here are
touring caravan addicts. Some idea of whereabouts on the coast would
be a good idea though.

(remove the spam to reply)
Old January 12th 04, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian D

Penny Davison wrote:

Does anyone know of a good static Caravan park near the sea? - it
must allow pets (dogs & cats)

Which bit of the sea - or doesn't it matter?

The edge? :-)

I was going to ask the same question, and also what's regarded as a
good site.
I like places with virtually no amenities other than the most basic,
ie no clubs etc., but I realise that for a lot of people they're
almost essential.
Go on penny. Give us a few clues.

Cheers
Ian D

Old January 12th 04, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sigmund

wrote:
Does anyone know of a good static Caravan park near the sea? - it must

allow
pets (dogs & cats)

Thanks & Regards

It would help if you said where you were in UK and what you want the static
for i.e. just to rent for a fortnight's holiday or do you want to buy one?
Anyway, there are lots of static caravan parks in East Essex. The Clacton
area seems to have more than its fair share. As for pets I suppose that'll
be up to individual site owners but, since many static users also own their
static, I expect some sites will have a liberal policy towards dogs (not
sure about cats though).

Old January 12th 04, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

" Ignore the one or two not relevant posts, there will probably be
someone who will answer your question though most of us on here are
touring caravan addicts. Some idea of whereabouts on the coast would
be a good idea though.

Bill, it's a wind up.
First ever post, stupid question. I'm responding in the same vein. Anyway
Cabopino is near the coast.
DaveK.

Old January 12th 04, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:13:23 -0000, "DaveK"
wrote:

" Ignore the one or two not relevant posts, there will probably be
someone who will answer your question though most of us on here are
touring caravan addicts. Some idea of whereabouts on the coast would
be a good idea though.

Bill, it's a wind up.
First ever post, stupid question. I'm responding in the same vein. Anyway
Cabopino is near the coast.
DaveK.

Put simply for me a polite question gets a polite answer.

(remove the spam to reply)