Further thought on Lighting

Old January 13th 04, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Further thought on Lighting

Following my question on Bailey 12v lighting.
Been thinking about the lights in the REMI roof window and if there is an
upgrade to the lights in there.

Anyone know the web site for this window maker, or address?

I will be looking at size of the light enclosure and sizes of flourecent
fittings to see if one would fit in the lamp recess.

Old January 13th 04, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Following my question on Bailey 12v lighting.
Been thinking about the lights in the REMI roof window and if there is an
upgrade to the lights in there.

Anyone know the web site for this window maker, or address?

I will be looking at size of the light enclosure and sizes of flourecent
fittings to see if one would fit in the lamp recess.

Please reply to News Group.