school holidays

Old January 13th 04, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

Default school holidays

Can someone please let me know the dates of the 2004 school holidays.
Thank you.

Old January 13th 04, 01:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:46:28 -0000, "Stewart"
wrote:

| Can someone please let me know the dates of the 2004 school holidays.

They vary drastically between schools and Education authorities.
Check with the school you are interested in, they will have dates till
September.

Dave F

Old January 13th 04, 01:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

"Stewart" wrote in message
Can someone please let me know the dates of the 2004 school holidays.
Thank you.

16th Feb-20th Feb
5th April-16th April
1st June - 4th June (31st May B/Hol)
26th July-27th August (to be decide)

Hope this helps - this is for Somerset tho'

Old January 13th 04, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Stewart posted ...

Can someone please let me know the dates of the 2004 school holidays.
Thank you.

Doncaster is ..

Spring Half Term 13 February to 23 February
Easter 2 April to 19 April
May Day 3 May
Local Elections 6 May
Summer Half Term 28 May to 7 Jun
Summer 19 July to 7 Sept

Your particular area may be different ..

--
Paul

Old January 13th 04, 01:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Your particular area may be different ..

Can even be different with schools in the same area, eg Junior might be
different to Senior.

Please reply to News Group.

Old January 13th 04, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Doncaster is ..
Spring Half Term 13 February to 23 February

Easter 2 April to 19 April
May Day 3 May
Local Elections 6 May
Summer Half Term 28 May to 7 Jun
Summer 19 July to 7 Sept

Then there's Christmas and New Year.
Should have been a school teacher. (Too b.... late now).
DaveK.

Old January 13th 04, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stan Kirk

Leeds hols are :-

13-23 Feb Spring mid term
2-19 April Easter
30 April-4 May May bank hols
28 May-& June Summer mid term
21 July on Summer hols

www.educationleeds.co.uk

Stan

Old January 13th 04, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ray fisher

"Stewart" wrote in message
Can someone please let me know the dates of the 2004 school holidays.
Thank you.

It depends where in the country you are :-(

Old January 13th 04, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

"ray fisher" wrote in message
"Stewart" wrote in message
Can someone please let me know the dates of the 2004 school holidays.
Thank you.

It depends where in the country you are :-(

I think hes in Fife, Scotland?

Old January 13th 04, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Leyland_Leopard

Default OT school holidays

"DaveK" wrote in message

Then there's Christmas and New Year.
Should have been a school teacher. (Too b.... late now).
DaveK.

Then there's spending several days of every "holiday" marking, setting work,
writing and reading policies, planning lessons, evaluating schemes of

And, of course, don't forget the weekends and evenings marking, setting
work, planning lessons, completing paperwork

Plus extra-curricular clubs etc

Plus meetings (one last night, one tonight, two tomorrow night, one on
Thursday)..........

Should have been anything but a teacher - is it too late now?!