Towsure?

Old January 13th 04, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Towsure?

Hi,
A while ago people were saying beware of Towsure and thier lack of service,
how are you doing with them now?

I e-mailed both and on the
17th. December and repeated 3rd. Jan. and have had no reply to my enquires.

Today I fax'd copies of these e-mails to them, probably I'm daft still
trying to do bussiness with them.

Please reply to News Group.

Old January 13th 04, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
M.H. Greaves.

Due to the negative publicity i have seen regarding towsure, i have never
used them; i have numerous sources near me where i can get what i need and
at a good price too.
Dont need much for the caravan this year, only a new tv ariel, and a new
pair of spring assisters for the car. About 40 worth all in.
"Paul Sansom" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
Hi,
A while ago people were saying beware of Towsure and thier lack of

service,
how are you doing with them now?

I e-mailed both and on

the
17th. December and repeated 3rd. Jan. and have had no reply to my

enquires.

Today I fax'd copies of these e-mails to them, probably I'm daft still
trying to do bussiness with them.

Please reply to News Group.

Still the same then.

When I last placed an order nearly two years ago and then they were taking
upto five weeks to dispatch plus delivery time. Needless to say I

cancelled
and went elsewhere.

Paul

Old January 13th 04, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tim Pace

I have found them OK if you shop in person Mail order and on the net they
are nothing short of a joke.

--
Tim Pace
When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.

Old January 13th 04, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
M.H. Greaves.

Well thats it really, my situation is that i am nowhere near to a branch, so
i just rely on the nearby caravanning outlets.

Old January 14th 04, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Uno Hoo!

Tim Pace wrote:
I have found them OK if you shop in person Mail order and on the net
they are nothing short of a joke.

They used to be very price competitive - but in many areas I now find I can
buy cheaper elsewhere. Their after-sales service is truly appalling. They
never respond to e-mails or letters and even when you 'phone they don't want
to know. I stopped using them a couple of years ago.

Kev