Camping La Yole - St Jean de Monts

Old January 13th 04, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

Default Camping La Yole - St Jean de Monts

Anybody been there?

---

Old January 13th 04, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chuck

We went to La Yole last year, If you have a large outfit you have to beware
of the tree's otherwise it is not a bad site, our kids loved it. But we will
not go there again as we found a better site about 5 kilometres away, that
site is called www.lepong.com take a look.

Chuck

"Stephen Glynn" wrote in message
Anybody been there?

---

Old January 13th 04, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

Chuck,

Already written off that, booked when I wanted it.

Steve.

Old January 16th 04, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Al Stevenson

What an unfortunate name for a campsite - Camping Pong!

In message , Chuck writes
We went to La Yole last year, If you have a large outfit you have to beware
of the tree's otherwise it is not a bad site, our kids loved it. But we will
not go there again as we found a better site about 5 kilometres away, that
site is called www.lepong.com take a look.

Chuck

"Stephen Glynn" wrote in message
Anybody been there?

---

Al Stevenson
Remove .SPAMTRAP to reply.
Old January 19th 04, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Robin Dumpleton

Run by a Yorkie and his French wife, nice people. If you need to use the
washing machines you have to be up early to beat the rush. Pool is small but
importantly is overlooked by the bar. Pool is patrolled and there is an
indoor section. As with all campsites in the area only gas barbecues are
allowed as it is situated in the "pines". If you walk to the beach it is
quite a trot, but the beaches are great. Atlantic park (Water Park) is just
up the road.Supermarket and market up by the beach.

Robin