Views on French Sites?

Old January 13th 04, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

Default Views on French Sites?

July - August
I've booked in 8 nights at Camping la Ningle in the Vendee
www.campinglaningle.com
Another 8 nights at Camping L'European de Montsabert in the Loire Valley
www.camping-europeen.com
And 3 nights in Normandy on the way back at Camping Lez-Eaux
www.lez-eaux.com

Has anybody been to these sites before, I would appreciate any worthwhile
comments.

---

Old January 15th 04, 05:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jo

stopped a couple of years ago at the last site - les-eaux very nice site --
bit tight for getting around with a larger outfit - narrow roads and tall
hedges between pitches. Nice to get out in to the town if you are mobile
you can walk up to the church on top of the hill. - Good last site before
the ferry home !!

--
(All Incoming and Outgoing Emails Scanned With Norton Antivirus 2003)

Old January 15th 04, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

Jo,

That's going to be fun then, we are having a 7m van, with a mover fitted
though which will no doubt help. Thanks for the info.

Steve.