Caravans go free.

Old January 14th 04, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Frank Smith

Default Caravans go free.

Did someone mention 'caravans go free' on Brittany Ferries? Can't see it on
their web site. Have I missed the boat?

Frank

Old January 14th 04, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ben Franklin

"Frank Smith" wrote in message
Did someone mention 'caravans go free' on Brittany Ferries? Can't see it

on
their web site. Have I missed the boat?

Frank

P&O take caravans for free on selected off-peak sailings.

See here for sailings from Portsmouth http://www.poportsmouth.com/

Ben Franklin

Old January 14th 04, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

I've got free caravan passage when I booked my holiday to France with Alan
Rogers, Portsmouth to Cherbourg on the 20th July and Cherbourg to Portsmouth
on the 10th August with P & O.

"Ben Franklin" ben dot wrote in message

"Frank Smith" wrote in message
Did someone mention 'caravans go free' on Brittany Ferries? Can't see

it
on
their web site. Have I missed the boat?

Frank

P&O take caravans for free on selected off-peak sailings.

See here for sailings from Portsmouth
http://www.poportsmouth.com/

Ben Franklin

---

Old January 14th 04, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
HarryBurr1

In article , "Frank Smith"
writes:

Did someone mention 'caravans go free' on Brittany Ferries? Can't see it on
their web site. Have I missed the boat?

Frank

Caravans have gone free on the 14.15 from Portsmouth to Caen for some years
now. However I do go out of season so can't comment on peak times, ie:
July/August.
Give them a call if it's not on the web site.

harryB
Old January 15th 04, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Frank Smith

Thanks for your help. Shortly after posting I found the reference on the
Caravan Club web site. Big savings to be made there especially if you book
a pitch from their continental sites book.

Frank

Old January 15th 04, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ron

"Frank Smith" wrote in message
Thanks for your help. Shortly after posting I found the reference on the
Caravan Club web site. Big savings to be made there especially if you

book
a pitch from their continental sites book.

Frank

Just received a quote from the CC for 4 adults, car & caravan, returm
crossing from Portsmouth to Cherbourg in August including 7 nights with 12
amp at Moulin De David in the Dordogne for a toal of 487.84

Incidentallly, SelectSites quote for the same package was 70 dearer.

cheers,
Ron