Ferry booking

« - | - »

Old January 15th 04, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

Default Ferry booking

Dear All,
I got a booking with the Caravan Club this morning for 142 return Dover to
Calais out going 31st June 2030 back 22nd August 0800.
P&O price from their web site 314 as ordinary member of public.
P&O as Account holder 214.
I've double checked this info and it holds up.
Moral use the caravan ferry booking. My subcription the CC recouped seveal
times over.
Happy Bunny.

MikeS

Old January 15th 04, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Graham Trimmer

"Mike" wrote in message
Dear All,
I got a booking with the Caravan Club this morning for 142 return Dover

Calais out going 31st June 2030 back 22nd August 0800.
P&O price from their web site 314 as ordinary member of public.
P&O as Account holder 214.
I've double checked this info and it holds up.
Moral use the caravan ferry booking. My subcription the CC recouped seveal
times over.

I am going out on 1st July, returning on 18th July, car and 'van with P&O.
Paid 133.34 last week as stockholder.
Moral = Buy 600 P&O pref. shares.
Each July I get a dividend of 33 as well!!!
Very happy bunny

Old January 15th 04, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

I am going out on 1st July, returning on 18th July, car and 'van with P&O.
Paid 133.34 last week as stockholder.
Moral = Buy 600 P&O pref. shares.
Each July I get a dividend of 33 as well!!!
Very happy bunny

Booked same route P&O through CC last October- 128.
Freedom Fares were advertised at 124 but their convoluted website system
blocked me.
(Seen in butcher's shop window- "Watership Down-you've read the book ,
you've seen the film, now eat the star").
DaveK.

« - | - »